A T-34/85 with additional armour in Prague, Czechoslovakia, 9 May 1945. It belonged to the 10the Guards Tank Corps, 4th Guards Tank Army,
1st Ukrainian Front. It wears white stripes around turret as recognition sign from the Berlin operation.
The tank at left bears a name "Nevskij" in cyrillic. It means at most probably The Alexander Nevsky
- a Russian hero from the 13th century. The location of the "Alexadr" inscription on the turret is not known.
Note the shell impact in the midddle of the additional armour.